About Bob Airasian, Watertown Realtor®
I have been a licensed real estate salesperson since 1998 and subsequently received my Massachusetts Broker license in 2008. I am a lifelong Watertown resident and my network of clients, contractors, mortgage brokers, banks, attorney’s and other professionals is extremely strong in and around the area.
In today’s real estate market, agents need a certain type of skill set that can effectively handle a transaction from start to finish. Marketing properties appropriately, discovering and qualifying buyers, negotiating sales price, working through inevitable hurdles, taking charge of the sale process and being knowledgeable about current financing options are all qualities today’s realtor should master. No matter what type, price or size of a home there needs to be a strategy and someone behind it that can execute.
Working tirelessly is necessary in today’s market to efficiently buy or sell a property. I will work as hard and smart as possible to ensure a smooth transaction.
- 2018 thru 2021 International President's Elite Club
- 2015 thru 2017 Chairman's Elite Club, Top 5% Company-wide
- 2008, 2011 thru 2014 Dream Team and 100% Club
- ABR® (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation
- Mount Auburn Cemetery Trustee
- Watertown Savings Bank Trustee
- Watertown Community Foundation Board Member
- Co-Founder of Watertown Business Coalition
- County: Middlesex
- Sq. Miles: 4.17
- Population: (2020 Estimate): 35,000
Bob Airasian is a licensed Realtor® with Coldwell Banker Residental Brokerage. Learn more here.